Sunday, March 4, 2012

OTBK 2 and extras

(Originally posted 7/7/10 on 2D-ism)



The Softbank extras are a shitajiki of Awayuki and a bedsheet featuring Chihaya and Kaoruko.



Frankly I'm not sure of the point of a bedsheet. You have to lie on it. I can understand a bedsheet featuring a favorite mascot such as Hello Kitty or your favorite sports team but an eroge or anime character is a whole another thing all together. You don't want to lay on your favorite heroine, do you? Ultimately, I'm guessing this serves as an oversized cloth poster. :p



There's one problem with the cloth poster though. There's a black ink spot on it! Gah! WTF! I have no idea how I'm going to get rid of it considering it's already there right out of the box. At least it's not conspicuous... -_-;



Anyways, a look at the actual Otoboku box. It's clear plastic box which contains the bonus pouch which contains the game box package.

Otoboku 2,eroge Otoboku 2,eroge Otoboku 2,eroge

Frankly, I can't think of any use for the pouch. Can't use it outside and doesn't serve any special use as a container so it's just a waste of plastic to me IMO.



Inside the box is a booklet featuring design artwork for the game (one of my fav types of extras) and DVD case containing the game disk, instruction leaflet, a Lycee card featuring Chihaya, and a promo card to win a poster signed by the char design artists for Otoboku2 and MeguMegu (the Caramel Box game that released a month ahead of Otoboku2).

I've taken a quick look inside Izumi's box and she looks nice. I'll definitely need to take pics of the rest of the goodies once I've opened them up but first thing's first, off to play some Otoboku2. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment