Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Eroge


So a package arrived today and for some reason, I was more excited than usual when opening up the box. Usually, it's tough to get me so excited so what was inside?

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo Atleir no Koibitotachi (その花びらにくちづけを アトリエの恋人たち) purchased from Sofmap. And being from Sofmap, I got the promotional goodies! To the left, we have the game itself which is housed in a pink DVD case. To the right, we have a one-sided shitajiki. And on the top in the white box is a bath poster.


The bath poster outside the box. The bad thing is there's already some unsightly bends at the edges. Not sure if I'll actually use this as a bath poster or not but I do want to try one out and since this one's already going kinda creased, I'm tempted to try it.

Inside the game case. The instructions are printed on the inside of the DVD label and the DVD itself has a color label on it. There's also a slip with a code to vote for the game in the Moe Game Awards.

I also got a few other stuff from Sofmap. The new releases didn't interest me enough to spend the premium price on them so I settled on some used games.
Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de (君が主で執事が俺で)
Kashimashi Communication (かしましコミュニケーション)
Princess Bride Box Set (プリンセスブライドBOX SET)

Kimi Aru included the game, b&w manual, and a soundtrack disk (which was still sealed). My copy was a first press release so the soundtrack disk is probably exclusive to that release.

Inside of the Kashimashi box. Inside is the game, manual, user registration postcard, and some sort of sticker (I'm guessing proof of purchase) to stick on the postcard. The manual has some pages in color, some in b&w.

Inside the game case. Nice.

Princess Bride Box. Game, manual, a "Technical manual", and user reg postcard. The "technical manual" is just stuff for troubleshooting the game.

It'll be a while before I play any of them. As usual, work takes much of my time and I've been letting my room become cluttered which is bad for all sorts of reasons including difficult to clean and hard to make space to put things. So I'm forced to do some spring cleaning, we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment